There is no need for practitioners to have psychic ability or magic tricks to do Free Love Cartomancy Reading. What they need is the basic knowledge in cartomancy. So, what is cartomancy? It is said to be the act of finding out inspiration and predicting the future by using a common deck of cards. At times, cartomancy is also referred to as “reading Tarot cards from a regular deck.” In fact, both intuition and the subconscious mind are the main factors for card selection whenever doing a reading. The cards can speak of people, warnings, seasons, and even love.
Regular Cards And Their General Meanings
Before choosing any card to represent the subject of the free love card reading, you should pay attention to such the useful guidelines below:
- Gender: King often reflects the male gender while Queen reflects the female gender. But, Jack reflects the youth of any gender.
- Zodiac sign: The Diamond or Spade represents the Earth Signs (Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn). The Heart or Club represents the Fire Signs, (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius). The Water Signs (Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces) can be the Heart or Club. The Air Signs (Libra, Gemini, and Aquarius) may also be the Spade or Diamond.
- Personality factors: The cool and logical people are reflected by the Spade. The Heart can reflect those who are shy but helpful. Diamond reflects those who are businesslike, ambitious, outgoing and impatient. People who are intuitive or instinctive, friendly and cheerful are reflected by the Club.
What Should The Newbies Keep In Mind About Card Spread?
Free love online tarot reading is generally applied for love-related affairs. So, you are able to ask the psychic about anything, from future partner or whether you are now in the right relationship, to love troubles or whether you should leave the current romance. Further, cartomancy can foresee your future and help you better understand both your past and present. It just depends on the intuition and knowledge of the reader in interpreting what the cards are saying.
It’s critical to notice that different questions can require different spreads. In addition, don’t forget that a cartomancy spread is quite different from a Tarot spread. The following are the 3 most common spreads:
- The three-card spread: On a whole, such the spread is often used to provide a quick solution or answer to a single problem or question in love. The 3 cards will symbolize your past, present and future – from left to right. Just enjoy!
- The horseshoe spread: This spread is said to give deeper answers, which can analyze your relationship as a whole. The layout includes 21 cards, grouped into 7 primary categories: Your past, your present, your near future, the unexpected, people around your life, obstacles, and the final outcome.
- The Gypsy spread: That spread needs a lot of practice to master and requires more advanced skills about Free Love Cartomancy Reading. It should be practiced only by those who are confident in understanding the meaning of the cards and the way they interact with one another.